Saturday, April 29, 2006

R.I.P Orca

Batman #652
Written by James Robinson
Art by Don Kramer and Keith Champagne
Cover by Simone Bianchi

Previous issues of this storyline were reviewed here, here, and here. This storyline is becoming more and more intruguing with each passing issue. I have no idea how it is going to end or who is responsible for the murders. Batman confronts Harvey Dent about them and he does not give him a straight answer. Is it Harvey? That's what I thought but now I am doubting it. I do not think Harvey is really dead, I am pretty sure he got out of the explosion because I just do not see DC killing off Two-Face but I could be wrong. When I first heard that Killer Moth is back this issue I was a little dissapointed. I have always like Charaxes and considered his days as Killer Moth a little lame. But I was pleasently surprised to find the new design of the Killer Moth costume makes the character seem cool (as cool as the character can be) and now I am glad he is back. I will miss Orca though. In one of the first comics I ever read, she was the villain and I always liked her. RIP.

No comments: