Friday, April 14, 2006

Improvements Galore

Nightwing #119
Written by Bruce Jones
Art by Joe Dodd and Bit
Cover by Jock


The previous issue of this series was reviewed here. The second issue of Nightwing one year later vastly improved from the first issue. This issue had a lot in it, I mean people who hate decompressed storylines will love this. There is a lot going on. A lot of new characters are introduced that I like, the landlord, the fashion designer, the evil twin brothers. All of them are interesting and I would like to see more of them. The fashion designer is definitely a femme fatale and I hope that Dick can see through her. Dick does need a new fake job too, and this issue sets him up with one. Coincidentally, the same job a certain ex-girlfriend from Tamaran once had. I hope that not a lot of people dropped this book after last issue's only decent performance cause this is definitely an improvement.


No comments: