Friday, April 14, 2006

People Complain For No Reason

Nightwing #118
Written by Bruce Jones
Art by Joe Dodd and Bit
Cover by Jock
Published By DC Comics

I know that this review is incredibly late but I have been busy. Anyway, I have to say that there has been an overall negative view on the internet about this issue. and I have to say that I have no idea why. It was a decent issue. It kept me interested in what has gone on in both Dick and Jason's lives. So I don't see what there is to complain about. Some people said that they were mad that Dick is now sleeping around instead of being with Barabara. Well, things just didn't work out between Dick and Barbara, get over it. I read one person say they were giving up all DC books because of this. That is the most rudiculous thing I have ever heard. I love Dick and Barabara together too but I am not crying over this. So ya it was a decent issue.


No comments: