Friday, April 14, 2006

Killer Frost and Mr. Freeze Sitting in a Tree

Firestorm: The Nuclear Man #24
Written by Stuart Moore
Art by Jamal Igle and Keith Champagne
Cover by Brian Stelfreeze


The previous issue of this series was reviewed here. This issue was okay. I liked it. It just wasn't as exciting as it could have been. Killer Frost does not appear to the end and I think she is a great character so I was expecting more of her. But it was cool to see her and Mr. Freeze teaming up, it seems like the perfect fit, I am surprised that this does not happen more often. There was a pretty funny moment between Gahenna and Jason's Dad. Gahenna's just a weird character but I like that. I think Stuart is doing a good job of building Firestorm's supporting cast. The mystery of Martin Stein's dissapearence does not really interest me greatly. Maybe because I never read the old Firestorm series but I still want to find out where he is, just not that bad. The part on Capitol Hill was a cool bit, kind've brought the book down to earth. Okay Issue.

No comments: