Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Heartless

Detective Comics #849
Written by Paul Dini
Art by Dustin Nguyan

I kind of have a problem with Doctor Mid-Nite knowin that Selina is the love of Batman's life. Why would Batman ever tell that to him? Is this common knowledge in the DCU? Anyways this was a good issue...not as exciting as last issue but good none the less. Hush gettin plastic surgery to look like Bruce Wayne is a smart move on Hush's part and I like the continued flashbacks to Elliot's life. Dini has brought more to the table with this character then Loeb ever did. The artwork in the flashbacks is great but I kinda miss Don Kramer's stuff for the main story. The Joker getting so excited as he watched Batman beat the brutal crap out of the Scarecrow was fantastic. I love those types of Joker moments. I hope Selina gets her heart back soon though.

No comments: