Sunday, August 19, 2007

Brave and the Bold 5 and 6

Brave and the Bold #5
Written by Mark Waid
Art by George Pérez

This book is awesome! Waid hit another one out of the park with this issue. Batman punching Brainiac 5 was a total geek out moment. I love how Batman, a thousand years behind the Legion, can still outsmart them. I think we all know that is because Batman kicks ass. End of story. Really fun issue.

Brave and the Bold #6
Written by Mark Waid
Art by George Pérez

This was a suspenseful action-packed conclusion to the first story arc of this series. It was really good. I liked how Supergirl saw the future of the DCU but now doesn't remember it. I liked the Challengers of the Unknown (although I know next to nothing about them) and I liked the time travel aspect to it. It was confusing but a lot of fun. Congrats to Waid and Perez for such a fantastic opening arc for this book.

No comments: