Sunday, August 19, 2007

Atom 13 and 14

All-New Atom #13
Written by Gail Simone
Art by Mike Norton

I never read Sword of the Atom, but not I am interested to check it out. In this issue, Ryan journeys to see the tiny people of South America that Ray Palmer lived with in that series. Pretty crazy people. In fact, they were a bit comedic and played for laughs here. They all believed Ray Palmer to be a God or an Enemy. But It was all in good fun. The ending was cool and I am looking forward to seeing Ryan team up with Donna, Jason, and Bob.

All-New Atom #14
Written by Gail Simone
Art by Mike Norton


This was another spectacularly fun issue. We go to the City By the Atom's Dog's Ass as Ryan so eloquently put it with Bob, Donna, and Jason looking for Ray Palmer of course. And in that city they enter a place that seems like Heaven. It even has dead heroes and villains including some favorites of mine! But it isn't real at all. But for a moment there, it was really cool to see all those characters in one place. I liked it. Although I never thought it was actually real. It looks like Ray Palmer doesn't want to be found. I have a feeling he isn't even on New Earth anymore.

No comments: