Saturday, July 14, 2007

Welcome Back Wally

Justice League of America #10
Written by Brad Meltzer
Art by Ed Benes


This is was the conclusion of the JLA/JSA crossover that began here and continued here, here, and here. And what an exciting conclusion it was, I mean if you aren't versed in continuity you might be confused by this but it was a lot of fun for me because Wally West is back! I will miss Bart but it is time for Wally to be back and I was as thrilled as Roy Harper to see him alive and kicking again. The Legion brought him back but it looks like they meant to bring back Barry. I sure am glad it was Wally and not Barry. I was disappointed to see Batman disappointed. It makes Wally look bad, like he is a worse Flash. Even if Batman thought Barry was coming back, he should still be happy that Wally is back. I mean Wally and Bruce served as Team members for years. I don't get that at all and I blame Meltzer (:. But all of the mystery wasn't solved but it doesn't matter because I think the seeds are being sown here for the DC Universe's future and it will all be played out around the Universe. That excites me a lot!

No comments: