Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sorry Jodi

Wonder Woman (Volume 3) #10
Written by Jodi Picoult
Art by Paco Diaz


This is Jodi Picoult's final issue on Wonder Woman and I think I have to say that her 5-issue run was a failure. She doesn't really seem to get the character. It's not that I did not enjoy it, it just didn't feel like a full-story. I mean it was like she was brought on just to do some crossover work with Amazons Attack. They did not let Picoult come up with her own story and that is sad. Maybe Picoult would have done better if she was given free reign and did not have to cross over with Amazons Attack? That is not to say that I am not enjoying Amazons Attack because I am a lot. All I can say is I just can not wait for Gail Simone to take over. It is time that Diana gets the Simone treatment.

No comments: