Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Not Bad At All

Superman/Batman #37
Written by Alan Burnett
Art and Cover by Dustin Nguyen

Burnett spins an interesting Superman/Batman tale here by focusing on things happening in both Gotham and Metropolis that are connected. I like that approach and I have a feeling that I am going to like this arc a lot. I am not sure where it fits in continuity, Lex is clearly CEO of LexCorp still here unless some people are still loyal to him even though he is not his boss anymore. But besides that issue, it really was very good. Pete Ross makes an appearence, his first since Infinite Crisis I believe. He acts a little strange though, calling Lois hot. So mabe it really isn't him? The ending was damn cool seeing Metropolis being eaten away by Kryptonite. It was also kind of interesting to read the thoughts going on in Killer Croc's head. On the whole, not a bad start to this arc at all.

No comments: