Sunday, May 27, 2007

Threads

Green Lantern Corps #12
Written by Dave Gibbons
Art by Patrick Gleason


Gleason has to have a lot of fun drawing the different Green Lanterns in this series because it is a lot of fun to look at them as a reader. The Gnat Green Lantern was just awesome to look at and I look forward to learning more about him. I hope he isn't villainous, I would like to see him in a hero role. I feel bad for Guy, he is not framed for the murder of two (incredibly annoying) Green Lanterns and then he is basically taunted by Mogo with hallucinations of his drunken father. I hope Mogo hasn't gone rogue for good, he better be possessed or something. I don't want to see one of my favorite Green Lanterns go bad. The situation with the princess and Natu was good too. I liked how each story thread is just as entertaining in this issue as every other one. There really wasn't one that I found myself bored with.

No comments: