Sunday, May 27, 2007

Did Ice Just Say Bastards?

Birds of Prey #106
Written by Gail Simone
Art by Nicola Scott

Sadly, from next month's cover, I get the feeling that Ice's resurrection is going to be short-lived. Anyways though, this was a wild ass issue!!! I loved it!! Simone writes some of the greatest banter between two opponents in comics like ever. Everyone who likes fun comics should read this. It is fun and action-packed. Some people were really looking forward to the Kockout/Big Barda fight teased on the cover and it was well and good, but I think all of the fights were good. Hawkgirl and Scandal, Harley Quinn and Misfit (Hilarious), Catman and The Huntress, Manhunter and Ragdoll (I loved how Manhunter noticed ragdoll's balls are missing haha. Forget those naysayers who say this series is not as good without Dinah, I say it is better. I love the Black Canary but it was time for her to move on. This was just awesome.

No comments: