Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Manhunter 29 and 30

Manhunter #29
Written by Mark Andreyko
Art by Javier Pina and Robin Riggs

Thank God (Or Bob Wayne) that this isn't Manhunter's penultimate issue after all because this is an excellent series. Wonder Woman's reasoning for not wanting the fact that Superman almost was under Max Lord's mind control to be publicly known was spot on and perfectly in character. It made me smile. And Manhunter's fight with Everyman was pretty cool too. I am loving all of the story arcs in this. Oh and these artists draw a beautiful Wonder Woman.

Manhunter #30
Written by Mark Andreyko
Art by Javier Pina and Robin Riggs

This was another fantastic issue of Manhunter. I loved it. This was supposed to be the series's last issue and it would have made a perfect series finale but I am glad the series is continuing. Wonder Woman is decided to be innocent after all and Dylan saves Cameron Chase's life (in a way that actually made me like him more) and in the end we get a preview of the next story arc. Looks like it is going to have something to do with an abortion clinic and maybe the Joker? I don't know but it looks to be great.


No comments: