Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Baddies

Catwoman (Volume 3) #66
Written by Will Pfeifer
Art by David Lopez and Alvaro Lopez


Whoa this was one intense action-packed issue. Pfeifer knows how to balance the action with great dialogue. Blitzkrieg adds to a very growing list of great Catwoman baddies that Pfeifer has come up with and Hammer and Sickle are two Russians you don't want to mess with. That said, I also liked the art this issue. Especially how they incorporate the title of the issue into the wall of that building. I still have no idea what the significance of that snowglobe is. Did we learn that last issue and I just don't remember? Holly is really shown out on her own for the first time this issue but isn't she exposing herself too many times? They should get a cowl that can't be pulled off that easy. I have no idea what will happen next issue. Will Holly die? I don't know. And that is awesome.

No comments: