Thursday, May 24, 2007

Dead Wrong

Catwoman (Volume 3) #67
Written by Will Pfeifer
Art by David Lopez and Alvaro Lopez

Pfiefer is excellent with these cliffhangers where you are truly scared for the life of one of the Catwoman cast. I am truly scared that Karen is going to be killed next issue. Hammer and Sickle are just that evil. This proves once again at how good Pfeifer is at writing baddies. This is one of the most underrated books DC is putting out and I would recommend it to anyone. It' funny, at one point in this issue I though yes Selina is going to defeat them. Everything is going to be okay, I thought, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I actually thought she had killed Sickle with that gun. I was so wrong. Dead wrong. Hammer and Sickle just may beat the Catwomen this time. The art is decent. I don't really have much to say about it. The writing though is top-notch.

No comments: