Sunday, December 10, 2006

Nightwing: Buried Alive!

Nightwing #127
Written by Marv Wolfman
Art by Dan Jurgerns

First off, not sure why, but I really liked this cover and I really liked Jurgerns's art in this issue. Story-wise, the mystery behind the Raptor does not really interest nor does the Lexcorps stuff, but I do like the whole "Nightwing was supposed to die in the crisis" thing and that is the mystery I am most interested in. I suppose though that it ties into the Lexcorps stuff somehow. We'll see. Someone being buried alive and how they get out of it is fun and cool in any type of entertianment, whether it be Kill Bill or a comic book. The way that Nightwing gets out is even cooler. I loved it. Dick is a smart guy even though he seems to be losing it this issue. Although, if I was buried alive I think I might too. Decent issue.

No comments: