Friday, December 22, 2006

How She Had A Kitten

Catwoman (Volume 3) #62
Written by Will Pfeifer
Art by David Lopez and Alvaro Lopez

Catwoman recounts how she ended up with the child of Sam Bradley this issue and I must say it was very heart-warming yet sad tale. I enjoyed it, even though I originally wished that Batman was really the father. I love Selina's comment when Holly says she thought Batman was the father, "Batman?Please." Selina can never get back together with Slam now, it would be completely rudiculous and really gross if she did, I mean it is her baby's grandfather. That is fine though, maybe she can focus on her relationship with a certain Bat-obsessed millionaire. Now, after this, is Holly still going to be Catwoman? I doubt it. Pfeifer has spent barely any time focusing on Holly so far and I doubt he wants to. Selina is just a much better character.

No comments: