Monday, November 13, 2006

Teen Titans 37 - 40

Teen Titans (Volume 3) #37
Written by Geoff Johns
Art by Tony Daniel

Wow, I mean just wow. That is the word that sums up this issue, wow. This was a very emotional read...so many great moments. Teen Titans is the best series that DC is putting out right now and I think everyone should be reading it. I feel like anything I say about this issue will be an understatement. It is just that good. The ending was kinda shocking but not unlikely, lots of people come together in the face of trajedy. I just hope to god it does not become a regular thing. I loved the scenes where the members talk to Cyborg and basically all of the other scenes in this issue too!

Teen Titans (Volume 3) #38
Written by Geoff Johns

Art by Carlos Ferreria


That one page where they listed all the members of the Teen Titans in the last year with their picture, that got me so excited! I can not wait to meet each and everyone of them. This book is really making the most out of the one year gap. I love the rivalry between Wonder Girl and Ravager. The team's roster is now Wonder Girl, Robin, Cyborg, Ravager, and Kid Devil. I imagine that more members will join up as this storyline unfolds.

Teen Titans (Volume 3) #39
Written by Geoff Johns
Art by Tony Daniel

I think I drooled a little bit while reading this. It was just that good. I love Miss Martian, I hope she joins the Titans full time. I hope she is not the traiter. Zatara is a brat but I still like him, don't know why. Bombshell, I don't like. She seems like such a bitch. I hope Ravager isn't the traiter. I have loved her in this book so far.

Teen Titans (Volume 3) #40
Written by Geoff Johns
Art by Tony Daniel

I sure as hell am glad that Miss Martian nor Ravager is the traitor, but it the one character I hated, Bombshell! The Teen Titans kick her ass this issue too. I look forward to seeing Jericho back on the team and back alive. He may have a terrible costume, but he is a great character. Now that I think about it, the Titans seem to be always searching for Raven. Someone should tell her this time not to run off again. Great Issue. Can't wait for the next!

No comments: