Monday, November 13, 2006

The Firestorm Team

Firestorm: The Nuclear Man #31
Written by Stuart Moore
Art by Jamal Igle and Keith Champagne


This was one crazy issue. So many secrets revealed, so many mysteries solved. It got a little confusing and jumbled, but I suppose it wasn't bad. The art though was usually good, but for some reason everytime Firehawk appeared, she looked so messed up. She looked like an Elf or something. Weird. I do not know what that was about. Anyways, I like how Moore has built this family around Firestorm. Firestorm has a pretty strong supporting cast now. I mean with Firehawk, Pozar, Pionic Man, and Gahenna, he could start his own team if he wanted. Pretty cool. I wonder what Hewitt meant when he said he knew why Jason was Firestorm. Is he talking about Earth-8 or maybe something else? I am not sure. I suppose we will find out though.

No comments: