Sunday, November 12, 2006

Outsiders 38 - 42

Outsiders (Volume 3) #38
Written by Judd Winick
Art by Pop Mahn

Okay this issue rocked! Evey page filled with great moment. Whether it was Nigtwing telling off Captain Boomerang or Katana's dropping of Phobia. I loved it! The only thing is that the brotherhood of evil is becoming overexposed since crisis. They seeme to be appearing in too many places. But hell, the art was amazing! I wish this guy was the regular artist!

Outsiders (Volume 3) #39
Written by Judd Winick
Art by Matthew Clark and Ron Randall


This issue was just full of surpris
es. Apparently, the brotherhood is cloning metahumans and we find out some truths about the DNA of the outsiders. Grace has a people?? And the best of all, Shift is back! Probably just temporarily, but he is back. I miss that guy. I think Metamorpho must have absorbed him somewhere in the one year gap. Great issue.

Outsiders (Volume 3) #40
Written by Judd Winick
Art by Matthew Clark and Art Thibert

I am definitely loving the Outsiders one year later. There is something so cool about them. This storyline is great too. I look forward to seeing the Outsiders going after Sivana after this. I was kind of sad that it wasn't Shift in this issue but instead another piece of Metamorpho. And I was correct that Shift was absorbed by Metamorpho in the one year gap, but he chose to because he felt guilty for commiting murder. Interesting.

Outsiders (Volume 3) #41
Written by Judd Winick
Art by Matthew Clark and Art Thibert

This issue was so-so, it was a little decompressed. Not much happens outside of the Outsiders being exposed as being alive. Oh and we find out that Thunder and Grace are having a lesbian affair. We still do not know what exactly the Outsiders are in trouble for doing and what is Grace's big secret.

Outsiders (Volume 3) #42
Written by Judd Winick
Art by Matthew Clark, Ron Randall and Art Thibert

Okay this was a lot better than the last issue. Sivana's plan is cool. It reminds me of the old school villain comic plots. Very nice. Wiping the memories of an entire city. Now, I wonder why he says he and the Outsiders want the same thing. I guess we will finf that out next issue. But before that, I have to say that Katana's new costume is hideous. Just hideous.


No comments: