Monday, November 13, 2006

Global Pricks

Green Lantern (Volume 4) #14
Written by Geoff Johns
Art by Ivan Reis and Oclair Albert

This issue was pretty good. I mean, it wasn't bad, but it didn't give me goosebumps or anything. The ending was interesting, I wonder why Abin Sur's son hates Hal Jordan. I am going to guess he doesn't understand that Parallax took over Hal. Ya that is probably it. Oh and what League is Hal referring to? Maybe he is just referring to the old league, because he was definitely not with the Justice League a few months ago. The art is just to my liking, that one page where he recites the Green Lantern oath was freaking amazing. I mean wallpaper on my desktop amazing. I wish this book wasn't so late, but it is understandable since Geoff is working so hard on 52. The Global Guardians are such pricks, but I think they were always pricks? At least they were during the JLI days.

No comments: