Saturday, June 10, 2006

I Want More

Blue Beetle (Volume 6) #3
Written by Keith Giffen and John Rogers
Art by Cynthia Martin and Phil Moy
Cover by Duncan Rouleau

It took me a while to get around to writing this review. Not because I didn't like the issue, but I just did not know what to say about it. It was fine I just want more. I want to see Jaime exploring the history of the Blue Beetle, I want him to learn more about Ted Kord and Dan Garret. I hate to say it but I just don't care about his relationships with his family. Although maybe I will grow to care about it. I don't know. I do love the costume, I love the mystery behind it and I dig the wings that sprout out. Very Cool. I also want to see Blue Beetle interacting with the rest of DCU. I want to see him meet other heroes and not actually fight them (ala Guy Gardener in the first issue.) I just want more out of this series than it gave me this issue. It was a good issue but I wanted more.

No comments: