Sunday, June 11, 2006

I Hope Metropolis Has Insurance

Action Comics #839
Written by Geoff Johns and Kurt Busiek
Art by Pete Woods
Cover by Terry Dodson and Rachel Dodson

Gosh Metropolis is really going to have to pay for the damage done in this issue. Huge Crystals coming up from underground can not be good for the city. No wonder some people think superheroes cause more harm than good. This is a pretty good issue, Luthor is acting like the mad scientist though and I have always liked him more as the bussinessman/ white collar crime type of guy. That is the Luthor I am used to I guess. At least he is wearing the bussiness suit on the cover. I am sad to see the Toyman leaving this stoyline, he was a cool guy. I hope he comes back soon. Not much else to say about this. Pretty good issue and I can't way to see how this storyline ends.

No comments: