Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Check!

Birds of Prey #94
Written by Gail Simone
Art by Paulo Siqueira and Robin Riggs
Cover by Terry and Rachel Dodson

I also don'thave much to say about this issue accept Gail Simone once againt thrills me with another action packed character driven issue. After an abysmal first one year later issue, the last two issues have been fanfreakintastic. More people should be reading Birds of Prey. Hot Girls. Check. Action. Check. Character Moments. Check. Villains. Check. Heroes. Check. See it is just too good to miss out on. I can't wait to have Dinah back on the team too. Which I assume will be happening pretty soon. I am even enjoying her little subplot in vietnam or korea or whereever she is. I actually do not know much about prometheus outside of his tenure in Gotham Knights which I heard does not do justice to the character. What I do know is that he kicked Lady Shiva's ass in this issue.

No comments: