Monday, June 12, 2006

Dream Girl: Ressurection

Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes #18
Written by Mark Waid
Art by Barry Kitson and Mick Gray
Cover by Kitson


hmm I don't feel like I have much to say about this issue. Let's see. Brainiac 5 is acting like a bastard, but I guess maybe he is just misunderstood. I mean he is trying to bring his friend back to life. I wonder about this new Dream Boy, I know nothing about the old legion so I am not sure if this is a completely new character or if he was part of the old continuity. Time to do some research. I also liked the whole machines trying to destroy humans thing, reminds me of the Terminator. This was a decent issue, get it if your a legion fan but I think it is the weakest so far one year later. But I totally love the art! The flashback scene to Infinite Crisis was just breath taking.

No comments: