Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bullshit

Robin #151
Written by Adam Beechen
Art by Freddie E. Williams II
Cover by Patrick Gleason and Prentis Rollins


Okay I had really hoped that this storyline would not end up this way but unfortunately, it did. Utter Bullshit! I am sorry but there is no reason for Cassandra Cain to be acting like this. Totally out of character. This is a travesty. I know it is not Adam Beechen's fault. I blame DC. They decided to rid Cassie of the mantle of Batgirl because I don't think they liked her in the first place. Only her writers did. So DC creates this storyline with no respect to the character and her fans. Bullshit. I am not going to talk about the story or the art or anything. I am too disgusted with it. Don't read this if you want to remember Cassandra Cain for who she truly was, a hero.

No comments: