Monday, May 08, 2006

Too Much Terrific

Action Comics #838
Written by Geoff Johns and Kurt Busiek
Art by Pete Woods
Cover by Terry Dodson and Rachel Dodson


Is it just me, or is Mr. Terrific appearing in like every DC Comic now. It is getting a tad annoying. I don't mind the character but I am not his biggest fan either and I do not see why he has to be in like every comic. Anyway, this issue was pretty good. This storyline once again fails to dissapoint and it had a great freaking ending to boot. For a while there, I was actually scared for Clark. Now that I think about it, there was no way Clark was going to be harmed but I guess for a second there I forgot that this was a corporate entity that will never be permanently killed. THAT IS A GOOD THING. You know a comic is good when you believe that Superman could possibly die. Great Suspense and Great Tension. This issue focused less on the villains but I am sure we will get back to them soon. Can't wait to see how Metropolis reacts when Superman makes his return.

No comments: