Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Ravaging Slut

Teen Titans (Volume 3) #35
Written by Geoff Johns
Art and cover by Tony Daniel and Sandra Hope

Tony Daniel is quickly becoming one of my favorite artists and I think everyone should check out his blog which I have linked on the right. He really makes the One Year Later Titans twice as good as they were before. I really am liking this new status quo. I know, I know, it seems like I like everything but I don't care, I think that is a good thing. Much Like Robin's new costume, I think I am finally used to Wonder Girl's new attire. It is growing on me. I loved the overtly sexual scene with the Ravager and Robin, that was just funny and unlike most femal heroes, it makes sense for the Ravager to be slutty. I mean she is the daughter of Deathstroke for christ sake. The only real problem I found with this issue is the brotherhood of evil. I really don't get what is so fascinating about them. I never have found them that interesting but apparently a lot of people like them since they keep coming back. The last shot of the new Doom Patrol was cool and I seem to be the only one that assumed that that was Hush and not Negative Man at first. I am probably wrong about this since everyone else in the internet comic communuity assumed it was Negative Man but I am still hoping I am right and it is Hush. Just so I can say I was right!



No comments: