Saturday, May 13, 2006

More Fiery Fun

Firestorm: The Nuclear Man #25
Written by Stuart Moore
Art by Jamal Igle and Keith Champagne
Cover by Brian Stelfreeze


This series is fun. Killer Frost trying to suck all of the heat out of the sun was just cool. Stuart Moore is quickly becoming one of my favorite writers. I love how strange Gahenna is, I love the moment between her and Jason's father. I love the interaction between Firehawk and Jason. I really just have soft spot for this series. I like how Stuart acknowledged what happen to Nora Freeze in Batgirl. Nice use of continuity. By far the best moment this issue though was Firestorm's reaction to Batman. He admires Batman because Batman manages to be so scary even without any powers. That is how real heroes should treat Batman, with admiration. Take that HAL JORDAN.

No comments: