Friday, April 28, 2006

Favorite OYL Title

Robin #149
Written by Adam Beechen
Art by Karl Kerschl and Wayne Faucher
Cover by Ed McGuinness and Dexter Vines


The previous issue of this series was reviewed here. Adam Beechen once again fails to dissapoint in this issue. Robin is quickly becoming my favorite of the one year later titles. It has so many great moments and I am just eating it all up. I hope Adam will get some recognition for this as his run so far has gotten a very positive reaction. I really think this will go down as the best run on Robin ever. Even better than Dixon! (Although it is really much too early to tell) The scene with Robin sneaking into the police department was done so well. You really find yourself praying that Robin will figure out how to not get caught. So this review will be short because I do not have much to say because it was great!

No comments: