Saturday, July 07, 2007

Emotional Color Spectrum

Green Lantern (Volume 4) #20
Written by Geoff Johns
Art by Daniel Acuña

Well I don't know what to really say about this issue. I am loving the Sinestro Corps back-ups but the main story was just okay. I don't know if I like the idea that Carol is divorced or not. Hal Jordan is the most boring of the GL's I have realized. Oh well, he is the star now I guess. The Zamarons were visually stunning. Acuna's art was suited for this type of story but he should not be the regular artist and luckily, I don't think he is. I am excited for the Sinestro Corps special and the the Sinestro Corps War. It looks like it will be a lot of fun. Also, seeing the colors of all of the emotional spectrum was pretty cool. I wonder which was which? I know Green is Will, Yellow is Fear, and Pink is Love...but what are the rest? Maybe Johns will reveal that someday but until then we can just guess.


No comments: