Sunday, July 15, 2007

Egg Fu's Torture Fun

Checkmate (Volume 2) #15
Written by Greg Rucka and Judd Winick
Art by Joe Bennett


This is part five of the Checkmate/Outsiders crossover that began here and continued here, here, and here. The best part of this issue has to have been the very end where Batman says "I don't work for the Security Council". That is so bats and I ate it up like candy! Rucka and Winick continue this crossover really well, we get to see Egg Fu who disgustingly tortures Boomerang and Sasha Bordeax just because he wants to know how they work! Not for any good reason! That is awesome. Egg Fu is one scary bastard but at the same time I can't wait to see him when I pick up a comic. I can't wait to see him hopefully get his ass handed to him next issue. Probably by the Dark Knight himself.

No comments: