Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ten Atomic Bombs!

The Flash: Fastest Man Alive #12
Written by Marc Guggenheim
Art by Tony Daniel


Guggenheim writes the most suspenseful issue of this series yet. The ticking clock on this cover is symbolic of its pages inside. MY heart raced (no pun intended) for Bart this issue. I don't know much about the Black Flash or what this means for Bart and I don't know how Iris and Valerie are going to solve the problem of ten atomic bombs possibly hitting Los Angeles (Or the power of ten atomic bombs) but I am hoping they deal with it. The Rogues have absolutely fucked up this time. I am liking how this series and Teen Titans have really upped Inertia, not that I knew anything about the character before, but it seems now he has become this Flash's archenemy. He is a pain in the Flash's side constantly and I hate him, and to hate a villain means he is a great villain. Albeit, it doesn't look like Inertia is going to be around much longer considering he is holding the power of ten atomic bombs inside of him.

No comments: