Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Am Going To Piss Off My Dad

JLA Classified #38
Written by Peter Milligan
Art by Carlos D'Anda

This issue wasn't anything to write home about but it was pretty good. Enjoyable. I don't have much to say about it, it was a pretty quick read and mostly focues on Kid Amazo instead of the League. I think the JLA is wrong about Kid Amazo, he seems to be trying to do the right thing throughout this issue. I loved when he said that he was going to do what thousand of American Teenagers try to do everyday, I am going to piss off my dad. That was a great line; kudos to Milligan for that. The writing may be good but the art is subpar and kind of annoying at time. I mean it is not horrible, it is just not my cup of tea. I specifically don't like the way the artist draws Wonder Woman. I am beginning to wonder what will happen to Kid Amazo at the end of this, I mean someone with that kind of power can't just disappear.

No comments: