Monday, April 30, 2007

JLA Classified 35 - 37

JLA Classified #35
Written by Dan Slott and Dan Jurgens
Art by Jurgens and Jerry Ordway

This is the last of the three realities that Red King is inhabitating and I must say that it was a lot of fun to see the ways the Red King comes up with to kill the Justice Leagyers (Although I wish Batman and Plastic Man had put up more of a fight before the died). This arc has been a lot of fun so far.

JLA Classified #36 Written by Dan Slott and Dan Jurgens
Art by Jurgens and Trevor Scott

So this story arc concludes in what is a little bit overly long issue. A lot of stuff could have been cut but I didn't mind that much. I can't say I truly understand everything that went on but it was a fun ride, and it was great to see Plastic Man get such a huge role. In fact, he is the only leaguer that really remembers all of the othe realities, which is pretty cool. Nice Arc, I am glad I read it.

JLA Classified #37
Written by Peter Milligan
Art by Carlos D'Anda


The idea of Amazo having a half-human son is pretty cool and adding the fact that he has false memories into the mix makes it all even better. I thought this issue was a pretty good start to what looks like a promising story arc. The art is pretty good too. I am not sure why it took so long for this to come out, but I am glad it finally has.


No comments: