Monday, February 05, 2007

Blue Beetle 10 and 11

Blue Beetle (Volume 6) #10
Written by Keith Giffen and John Rogers
Art and Cover by Cully Hamner


Well, Blue Beetle and Brenda have been sucked away to the worlds of the new gods. I think they are on New Genesis and not Apokalips, which is cool we do not get to see New Genesis as often. This issue was still not as exiting as I thought it would be and I think it is because I am not a fan of Hamner's art at all. I don't know.

Blue Beetle (Volume 6) #11
Written by John Rogers
Art by Rafael Albuquerque

Alright! This was a much better issue than the last. The art is so much better and I am glad that this Rafael is the new regular artist! We still do not know about the scarab despite Blue Beetle trying to get that information out of Metron. Metron is a character that I am really interested in now. I love how he just flies around in a chair. Very cool. There were a lot of funny moments this issue. Especially this one comment Jaime makes about Lonar's sentence structure. I enjoyed this issue quite a bit. Reccomended.

No comments: