Friday, January 19, 2007

An Outsiders Flashback

Outsiders (Volume 3) #44
Written by Judd Winick
Art by Ron Randall and Art Thibert

While it really doesn't seem like a lot happens this issue, it is basically just an introduction to this flashback story arc, it was still a lot of fun. My favorite line from this issue must have been,

Boomerang: I am so drunk
Katana: Me too
Boomerang: And...Kind of Horny
Katana: I will kill you before you could move
Boomerang: Gotcha

That was hilarious. Winick knows how to write some funny stuff. There were some continuity issues though. Why does he say Starfire quit the team? I thought Starfire hadn't returned from space at this time (As it is shown in 52) Maybe I am wrong and they are referring to her quitting at another time. I don't know. But it is great to see Shift again, even if it is just temporary. (If only we could get Indigo back!) Anyways, this was a pretty good issue and I look forward to how this story goes.

No comments: