Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Faked Accents

Batman #660
Written by John Ostrander
Art by Tom Mandrake

Mandrake knows how to draw Batman and how to draw him well. His art was fantastic this issue. The story is getting exciting as well. There is certainly a lot of action this issue and the mystery is pretty good. Johnny Kareoke was an interesting character and I loved how Batman figured out he was faking the accent so fast. Bruce is a smart one. Grotesk isn't that cool of a villain but I don't think he really is the story's main antagonist. The Russian Mob and the Yakuza are both the antagonists of this storyline. I wonder what is so special about this machine and why Wayne Franklin is so pissed off. I must say though that Wayne Franklin is a very confusing name in a Batman comic because Wayne just makes you think Bruce Wayne or Wayne Enterprises or something. I don't know maybe I was just tired while reading this and easily confused.

No comments: