Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Green Lantern 12 and 13

Green Lantern (Volume 4) #12
Written by Geoff Johns
Art by Ivan Reis and Marc Campos
Cover by Simone Bianchi

Okay I am not going to lie and say I know exactly what is going on in this issue. But I will say that I did enjoy it. I never knew Cyborg-Superman's origin before and I love how it is like the fantastic four if Reed Richards went evil. At least how it is shown in the art in this book. I also loved how Geoff introduced all of the green lanterns, very good writing there. Otherwise, I still am not sure what the heck is going on. How did all of those GL's survive? Am I supposed to know that already?

Green Lantern (Volume 4) #13
Written by Geoff Johns
Art by Ivan Reis and Marc Campos Cover by Simone Bianchi

This issue was very good. We find out that Superboy-Prime is imprisoned by the guardians and apparently they know exactly what "52" is, and there is some kind of path in sector 3601. Whatever that means. These mysteries I suppose will be solved eventually so I am not going to worry too much about them now. Next issue Hal is to return to earth, and I like earth stories a lot better than Space operas. Good issue, but not one of my favorites.



No comments: