Thursday, July 06, 2006

Blue Beetle vs. Ents

Blue Beetle (Volume 6) #4
Written by Keith Giffen and John Rogers
Art by Cully Hamner
Cover by Duncan Rouleau


This was a pretty good issue. Probably my favorite of the series so far. My favorite line has to be "Creepy Computer-face lady". That made me crack up. Turns out, Jaime is a pretty funny guy. I loved how Jaime did some research on Ted Kord and Dan Garrett. And I can't wait to see him find out more about them. His costume really does have a mind of its own. Apparently, it does not want to hurt nature. Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't Ents a tolkien creation, therefore aren't they copyrighted. I think I am going to look that up. It seems strange that they would get away with having Ents in this comic. Not that it wasn't cool to see them. The art was a lot better this issue than it has been in this series. The only problem I had with this issue is I wish the Birds of Prey would have been in it more but oh well. It was still good.

No comments: