Saturday, July 22, 2006

Adrenaline

Catwoman (Volume 3) #56
Written by Will Pfeifer
Art by David Lopez and Alvaro Lopez
Cover by Adam Hughes


I just finished reading this issue and my heart was actually racing at the end. I really hope the baby is going to be okay. I felt my adrenaline pumping when Selina was racing to her apartment. Now that is a good read. This issue was full of shocking moments and this storyline is really coming to a great conclusion. I really hate Angle Man and the Film Freak and real villains, you are supposed to hate. These are two characters who could be really lame if brought under the wrong writer but Pfieifer makes them scary and dangerous. Besides the whole baby mess, the moment where Holly and Wildcat were fighting and Holly accidentally said her name made me happy, simply because I always wondered why heroes didn't ever accidentally say the other heroe's real name during combat. This shows that Holly is a rookie and needs work at being Catwoman. So yes, get this issue, it is suspenseful and exciting.

No comments: