Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not Impressed

Batman Confidential #22
Written by Andrew Kreisberg
Art by Scott McDaniel

Ya....this is the writer that will be taking over Green Arrow and Black Canary soon and I hope this isn't the kind of stuff he will be writing over there. This issue was not well thought out. How can the Joker just convince a woman to kill herself? Did the woman have some history of mental illness? Did he know that? It just seems rudiculous to me. Also, the plot is a little too similar to the Dark Knight in terms of the Joker threatening relatives of people from a police station. Also, how many early Batman-Joker stories are we going to get in this series?! I am sick of it! I don't know maybe I am being too hard on this issue because last arc was sooo good and I always hated McDaniel's art but....not impressed.

No comments: