Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Coming Full Circle

Outsiders (Volume 3) #50
Written by Tony Bedard
Art by Matthew Clark and Ron Randall

Well here we come to the final issue of the Outsiders. It looks like Batman has taken complete control of the team now and the series will relaunch as Batman and the Outsiders, which I am very excited for. This issue was great. Much better then anything Winick ever did with this series. It doesn't feel like a final issue, but it shouldn't since the relaunch is just around the corner. I don't know much abotu the Suicide Squad so there appearence here kinda threw me off but I did the research and now they interest me. I can't wait to see what the new team does. I loved Catwoman's final line in this issue, totally in-character. I also like the idea that Batman needs a team of heroes pretending to be villains. One thing I didn't buy was the idea that people recognize Grace as an Amazon just by looking at her. Not realistic but whatever. Great end to a series and can't wait for the relaunch.

No comments: