Friday, May 04, 2007

And The New Member Of The Secret Six Is...

Birds of Prey #105
Written by Gail Simone
Art by Nicola Scott and Doug Hazlewood

Hella ya! I am just loving this book. It is a lot of fun and good at the same time. The beginning about Rasputin was interesting and gross along with the murder. I am not sure what exactly is going on but I am really into it. I have no idea how that guy brought Ice back to life or what Spy Smasher wants to do with the Birds of Prey. But I am loving every moment of it all. The last page cliffhanger was amazing and I can not wait to see a full on fight between the Birds and the Secret Six. Oh and Harley Quinn being the new Sixth member is genius! (Actually anything with Harley in it is genius). I love the new Birds of Prey. It is such a refreshing change of pace for this book. Oh and did I say how much Nicola Scott lives.

No comments: