Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Catwoman 63 and 64

Catwoman (Volume 3) #63
Written by Will Pfeifer
Art by David Lopez and Alvaro Lopez

Catwoman goes to The Calculator in order to clear Holly's name. I understand her reasoning for not going to Oracle, I mean Batman would be pissed if he found out Selina killed a man. It was fun to see the Calculator basically trick those guys into going after Catwoman. He knew that they would fail. Catwoman's reputation proceeds her. I still wonder who is going to be Catwoman now. Is Selina officially the full time Catwoman again? I don't know. Anyways, it looks like the Cat is heading to Metropolis.


Catwoman (Volume 3) #64
Written by Will Pfeifer
Art by David Lopez and Alvaro Lopez

I would highly reccomend this issue. It was really good. I loved the beginning, the middle, and end. This is how an issue of Catwoman should be. A nice heist issue with some twists. The idea that Lex lives deep below Luthor Tower is really cool and smart. I wonder if that is where he has been when they show him in Action Comics. Selina really shines this issue. Shows why she is one of the world's greatest thieves. To be honest, I wish she did more thieving than heroing. It is all more fun. Meanwhile, Holly is also being Catwoman back in Gotham and is probably going to get herself in a big mess. Hammer and Sickle are going to come after her for sure. I have no idea what that apparition of the other Catwoman in Lex's lair was and Selina's guesses are good as mine. I enjoyed this issue a lot.

No comments: