Sunday, December 03, 2006

Lots of Interesting Questions

Green Lantern (Volume 4) #15
Written by Geoff Johns
Art by Ivan Reis and Oclair Albert

Wow, this was a great issue. Sooo much stuff happening in a single issue, it was wonderful. Not to mention, the art was great as well. I am interested in a lot of thing in this issue. I am interested in finding out who the new star sapphire is going to be. I am interested in if Alan Scott has joined the Justice Leage. I am interested in what exactly the deal is with the Sinestro Corps. I am interested in finding out who the new Crimson Fox is. I am interested in finding out what is going to happen to "Cowgirl". I am interested in why the Guardians need the Cyborg-Superman and what the 52 is. So yes while this issue brought about many questions, it was fun and excting at the same time. This revitalized my belief that Geoff Johns is the greatest write of comics right now. I really enjoyed it. Although, I have to ask where is John Stewart? He should be in this book more often.

No comments: