Saturday, November 18, 2006

Mediocre

Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis #45
Written by Kurt Busiek
Art by Butch Guice and Tony DeZuñiga

This issue was not bad persay, but a little dissapointing compared to the extreme high quality of the previous issues. I just got a little bored reading this. Maybe because it was more battle scenes and I am more of a drama fan. (Maybe that is why I love those day in the life issues of comics books) I don't know. Something about this issue wasn't doing it for me. It was cool to see that the dweller is definitely the old Aquaman. Although, we still do not know how get got like that. I suppose the answers will come before Busiek leaves the title. It was also cool to see that the new Aquaman's father is still alive. The art is still top notch and too. This issue was good, but just not as good as Busiek's previous issues.

No comments: