Monday, October 30, 2006

Firestorm 26 - 30

Firestorm: The Nuclear Man #26
Written by Stuart Moore
Art by Jamal Ingle

So "The Pupil" is a villain I like. He is creepy, yet I can identify with his search for knowledge. He is an interesting little psychopath. Now my question is, is Martin Stein really dead? It seems so at the end of this issue, but this is a comic book and that means death isn't always what it seems. Good issue, I would like to see what happens next.

Firestorm: The Nuclear Man #27
Written by Stuart Moore
Art by Jamal Ingle

This issue ends the search for Martin Stein story arc and of course he is not dead. But it also leaves us with lots of questions. Whos is this new guys that calls himself Firestorm? Is it Ronnie? I doubt that but it is possible. I was kind of sad to see Gehenna leave. I like her a lot, she is a fun character. She has the potential to go bad though.



Firestorm: The Nuclear Man #28
Written by Stuart Moore
Art by Jamal Ingle


Oh, so the fake firestorm from last issue wasn't Ronnie, but another old Firestorm, Mikahl, the russian firestorm. The only way I know about his is from reading up on firestorm history and being a continuity buff, I am glad to see him in this issue. Another good issue, but the monster Firestorm faces seems just like a big rip-off of Chemo.

Firestorm: The Nuclear Man #29
Written by Stuart Moore
Art by Jamal Igle and Keith Champagne
Cover by Brian Stelfreeze


Where do I know the name Hewitt from in this series? I can't seem to remember but I know his name was mentioned. Outside of the fact that those "dollies" are kind of boring villains, this was a good issue. I like how Moore blend's perfectly Jason's life as firestorm and his family life. Oh and it is good to see The Pionic Man again.

Firestorm: The Nuclear Man #30
Written by Stuart Moore
Cover by Brian Stelfreeze
Art by Jamal Igle, Steve Sadowski and Keith Champagne

This issue was probably the best in a while. We finally get some answers. Henry Hewitt is behind all of this, and he is now called the Human Reactor. Hewitt was the man who originally made Loraine into Firehawk. Anyways, I am glad to see Jason and Gehenna back together. I just can't get enough of her her and I hope she stays on this book for a long while to come. Also, the Pionic Man's reaction to Jason was just hilarious! Check this issue out to see what I mean.

No comments: